Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Personal "Declaration of Independence"

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
 
The majority of you reading this probably recognized the statement above to be a part of the Declaration of Independence, and you would be correct. A key document declaring our freedom from the tyrannical rule of King George III. The thirteen colonies declaring their desire for freedom to the entire world, and the beginning of our great nation, the United States of America. Everyone realizes the importance of this and what followed as a result; which was our Freedom.
 
Consider this.......Do we take our spiritual freedom as seriously as we do our personal freedom?
 
At this point, I know that my spiritual freedom is of the utmost importance, but in the past I could not have made this statement.
 
Today, I have decided to make a "Declaration of Independence" of my own! If you so choose, feel free to use this as a means of declaring your spiritual freedom also.
 
 

IN THIS WORLD, January 30, 2014

 

 The Irrevocable Declaration of Robert Archibald, a child of God.

 
I do, hereby, this day declare myself free from sin. I am heir to a Heavenly Throne. 
My Father has set a place for me at His table.
Things of this world no longer have control over Me.
 I am resolved to be free of the shackles that Satan may try to bound me with.
 I accept my Father's grace and eternal love.  
 I recognize that through the death of Jesus Christ I have an eternal hope that is guaranteed.
From this day forward my walk is on the Narrow Path.
 
 
                           Robert Archibald
                          Signature of Follower

  

Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.”
 
If you want to be free from sin, then I ask that you make a similar declaration after you have read this. The 13 colonies banded together to demand their freedom from tyranny and oppression, and I would suggest that we do the same. The Devil has no power unless we give him power. Take this stand with me, and reap the rewards in Heaven. May God's blessing be upon you.
 
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed” (John 8:36).
 
We are not free of sin, but we can most assuredly be free from sin
 
 
 
 
        
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment